2018 加中金融论坛 (CCFF)
2016加中金融投资论坛 - 上海
2015加中金融投资论坛 - 多伦多
理事会 Board of Directors
会长致辞 speech of the president
CCFA章程 CCFA Bylaws
Back to topics
Job Opportunities in Counter Party Credit Risk Management
Show latest replies on top
Subscribe to topic
13 Feb 2016 11:28 PM
(1) Counter Party Credit Risk Manager
2) Counter Party Credit Risk Business Analyst
Expiry Date: Feb 28,2016
1. Counter Party Credit Risk Manager
A major Canadian bank is looking for a seasoned manager to head a risk team. This is a full time position with a competitive compensation package. Duties include:
Plan new business initiatives to meet the bank’s ever growing counter party credit risk needs by collecting and analyzing requirements from trading, regulators and other divisions in the bank. Direct and manage subordinates. Communicate the initiative to IT and other delivering teams and monitor progress.
Skills required are:
1) People management; planning; communication, coordination and monitoring.
2) 6+ year experience in capital markets.
3) Solid knowledge of counterparty credit risk, derivative and non-derivative financial instruments such as swap, options, exchange traded products, Bond/MM etc., their attributes and pricing.
2. Counter Party Credit Risk Business Analyst
A major Canadian bank is looking for two BAs with solid counterparty credit risk experience for its risk division. Requirements are:
1) 2+ year solid counterparty credit risk experience in capital markets
2) Deep knowledge of derivative and non-derivative financial instruments such as swap, options, exchange traded products, Bond/MM etc., their attributes and pricing.
3) Good SQL and ability to extract data from various trading databases
4) Responsible and team player
5) Strong verbal and writing communications
6) Capable of testing credit risk results by analysis its input
This is a 6 month contract position with high possibility to extend to multiple years. The rate is competitive.
If you are interested in, please contact
Back to top
© Canadian Chinese Finance Association