U of T MMF Summit 2015 Invitation
Dear CCFA Board of Directors, Members, Friends and Volunteers,
As one of CCFA partners, University of Toronto Master of mathematical Finance program is inviting CCFA members to join MMF Summit 2015 event. Below link contains the detailed information about the summit and the registration information.
Time: February 19th, 2015 – February 22nd, 2015
- Will banks continue to be profitable businesses?
- Impact of increased regulation, Dodd-Frank, Volker rules, Basel, etc
- Areas of growth in the banking system
- Banks in Canada vs. banks in the US
- Are pensions the new Fed?
- The consequences of gigantic asset pools looking for yield
- Impact of pensions offshore offices
- Will US pensions live to compare with Canadian pensions?
- The search for skill and human capital in Canadian Pension Plans
- Basel III, IV, … where will it end?
- Is risk management a cost centre or a revenue generator?
- Profile of a modern risk manager
- Interest rates: will they ever go up?
- The future of commodities
- Emerging markets: when will they emerge?
- China, Russia and Brazil: economics, politics and jobs
It is a great event to stay tuned on top of the financial trends and learn from the industry leaders! We are looking forward to seeing you there!