Green ants a newly brew,
Red clay a mini-stove.
When dusk comes, snow is near,
Have a drink, won’t you dear?
At the end of every year, it is often the time to reminisce the past, talk about the future to come, harangue and feast with friends and mentors. It is that time of the year again! The Canadian-Chinese Finance Association (CCFA) invites you to the 2015 Annual CCFA Christmas Gala.
Why should you attend the party? Only five reasons:
1. The party is a great time for networking, meeting new friends, and catching up with old colleagues. In addition, we are proud to have Consult General, Mayor, together with senior executives from all major Canadian banks and Chinese banks join us.
2. Ladies, it is a time to dress up in your best, to show your graceful posture for the photos, and to have a chance to be voted as the most elegant lady at the party!
3. You may also win one of the many great prizes, including popular electronic products, brand name handbags and more!
4. Take part or simply enjoy performances of your fellow colleagues or friends.
5. And of course, taste the delicious food purposely prepared by the Spirale Banquet & Conference Centre!
Early Bird (Now – Nov 30th,2015) - $60;
Full Admission (Dec 1st – Dec 7th, 2015) - $80
You can now purchase tickets in one of two ways:
1. online at the CCFA website. You can register and pay online at the following link, or you can register first and pay later (register online without payment and forward the registration and payment to ticket reps below)
2. from one of the volunteers who are our ticket reps (the list may expand in the next couple of weeks). The benefit to register and pay with the ticket reps are two folds: you could indicate with whom you want to be seated (not guaranteed though), and we can save some transaction costs to use towards other items.
Name Company Email Phone Contact Location
Ming Yang TD firstname.lastname@example.org 416-983-9383 TD Bank Tower
Derek Jing CIBC email@example.com 647-861-0387 North York
Fei Ye BMO firstname.lastname@example.org 416-723-9758 Bay/Bloor
Larry Dong Schulich email@example.com 416-450-8096 Yonge & Bloor
Luyang Yan Scotia firstname.lastname@example.org 647-866-6368 2201 Eglinton East / Hwy 7& McCowan
Truman Chen E&Y email@example.com 416-560-8922 Bay and Wellington
Yuqian Xiao Scotia cecilia.xiao@Scotiabank.com 647-919-5160 Bay/College
Yadong Wang Scotia yadong.wang@Scotiabank.com 416-320-7895 Bay/King
Mandy Luo CPAC firstname.lastname@example.org 647-999-8026
Tony Zhang email@example.com